Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Up to 439!! Holy Moly!

Wow. I am amazed. I don't think I ever had a reading this high even while in the hospital and on Plasma Pheresis... this is fantastic news!

Dr. Pastore is thrilled, tomorrow I can titrate down to 15mg of Prednisone for the coming week (wohoo!!) and hopefully my numbers will continue to stay high as I get weaned off the steroids completely (probably by the end of March if all goes well). I asked what he thinks is the reason for the sudden success with my tests and he threw his hands up and said "Who knows! But I'm happy for you!"... very nice, not very helpful but very nice :)

Well lets hope that whatever is working now continues to do so! Next test is Friday morning!

1 comment:

Emily Guth said...

Great News Laur!!! So glad to hear you are doing well. Keep your spirits up!!