Having platelet numbers in the consistent 400's is a pipe dream for me :) or any TTP'er for that matter, so I'm not surprised by today's test result being lower than Tuesday's.
That does not mean that I am unhappy by 333... its a lovely number, and very well into the safe zone (200-500). My MDs tell me that once in remission its likely that my average platelet count will be around 200-250, as most TTP patients never have a high level consistently. Untill then, I expect my number to float up and down trying to find a happy medium. As long as it doesn't fall too low (below 150) during the floating everything is fine :)
The best news this week is that I am finally starting to sleep again! I've been getting about 5-6 hours in a row each night and tired enough to sleep longer sometimes too. This is such a relief after about 1.5 months of 1-3hrs/day. I wouldn't be surprised if my body just wants to sleep for the next three months to catch up!
Next test is Tuesday~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment