Friday, March 13, 2009

Down a bit to 288, still very good! I'm happy :)

So the number dropped a bit more today but high 200s is still very safe. I don't have any colds or anything (that I know of! fingers crossed) and I fell ok so theres no reason to suspect the drop is anything but a fluctuation.

No word yet from Aetna on the Rituxan... but hopefully something will come through on that soon.

I am feeling good, coming down from the prednisone is introducing a few interesting withdrawl symptoms (very tired, slow & spacey mind, hot/cold flashes, all over body aches & skin sensitivity...) not fun but better in my mind than the full blast 60mg side effects, so I'll gladly take it! Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have only vitamins left to swallow each day and my body can start working on its own & flushing all this medication OUT! :)

Next test is Tuesday!

No comments: