Platelets today are at 300, up slightly from Tuesday's 278, so its still looking good!
I've been titrated down to the last 5mg/day of Prednisone -such a relief!- and will continue on that dose for 1-2 weeks before they let me go without medication. I'm definitely feeling the lowered amount of medication this week... suuuuuuuper tired all the time, trying to catch up on rest & let my body start to recover from all the chemicals its been processing for the past 3 months. I'm also trying to build back some of my muscle bulk so that going back to work and regular daily patterns in NYC isn't so challenging physically (walking & carrying all day, up & down stairs, through traffic & crowds etc.). If all continues to stay stable life should slowly begin to swing into 'normal' soon!
Next test is Tuesday :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY!!! Go Platelets! Go! ...That is great news, Laur :). Keep the updates coming, this was such a genius idea!
xoxo
Post a Comment