I am so happy :) This is a great sign... I think my platelets needed a visit from mom :)
This is up nearly 50k from my test last Thursday, and puts me right in the middle of the very safe 200-300k range for Platelet count where I have some cushion to fluctuate without the fear of dipping too low and needing Plasma Pheresis treatments to pull me up again.
Because of this test I can now drop to 20mg of Prednisone/day (yay! the less of that stuff the better!! can't wait till its done) and I am not scheduling any more Rituxan drips, so the remainder from my last round will continue to deplete in my body this week (also great... I'm slowly regaining my sleep and weight... no taste yet but anxiously awaiting that too!). Next Test is Friday morning, I'll let you know how it goes!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Laur!!! This is WONDERFUL NEWS!!! :) I am so so so so so so so so so so
HAPPY!!! I hope they only continue to increase! I hope you trip with your Mama was great, too!
Love and Miss you
xoxo
Dubie
Post a Comment