So I'm clearly leveling off nicely with a 221 count! So happy with this news I can't even tell you. I'm still having some trickle - through headaches, and low energy but even this has improved over the past month. My weight and hair are back to normal (woohoo!) and I am gaining a lot more confidence in my body's ability to handle normal life again.
There is a TTP support blog that I subscribe to, where I can talk to others around the world with this condition, and this group is rallying to get more attention and understanding for TTP. If anyone has suggestions please share! :)
I was able to make one last trip to visit Grandma again in late Sept. and this time my sister Kristin was also there, so I had a nice visit with them both. As the weather rapidly cools here in NYC I am taking extra precautions to avoid the early fall bugs, so that hopefully I'll make it through this winter in much better condition!
My next blood test will be the first week in November, I'll let you know it goes! Hope everyone is happy & healthy :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment