Wow, I don't know where the week went - but 194 was the level this past Monday :) staying about the same as my last reading which is good! Both Dr. Pastore and I would be a little more comfortable with something in the 200's for a bigger cushion, but I'm definitely satisfied as long as I'm not in the hospital :)
I'm feeling good - still trying to get back to my usual energy level and working on flushing the drugs out of my system, but in comparison to the past 6 months I'm much much better :) Next weekend I'll head back to MI for the first visit with my grandmother since this whole debacle began in November 2008 (oy!). She is very excited as am I, and this time we will have the safeguard of John and my mother present, as well as the contact info for an emergency center where they are able to treat TTP (courtesy of a MI patient I met on my TTP support blog). I am not worried about anything happening but am grateful for the comfort :)
Next test will be in the beginning of July!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Laur. Have a wonderful time in MI with your Grandma, Mom, and John. Again, loved your vacation pictures! HELLO from green Colorado. Lots of moisture lately. Barb
Post a Comment